These FAQs are designed for a better understanding of the IJRAME’s Publication process and Terms & Conditions. Feel free to contact us for further clarification. We are happy to help you. Your query will be resolved within 10 working hours.
HOW DO I SUBMIT THE PAPER??
Authors can prepare their manuscripts according to IJRAME’s Paper Format and send them to our email “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- HOW MUCH TIME WOULD THE REVIEW PROCESS TAKE??
- Each submission undergoes a detailed but rapid review by our esteemed reviewers. The review process will be completed within 3 to 4 days.
- DO YOU PROVIDE ANY CERTIFICATES??
- Yes, we provide digital E-Certificates to individual authors.
- CAN I MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS TO MY PAPER AFTER THE PUBLICATION??
- No. There is no scope for doing that unless the correction is minor and within 5 days after publication of the paper.
- CAN YOU ISSUE A SEPARATE E-CERTIFICATE FOR INDIVIDUAL AUTHORS??
- Yes, we issue separate E-Certificate to all authors of papers individually.
- DO YOU PROVIDE ANY HARD COPIES OF THE JOURNAL OR CERTIFICATES??
- No, “Save papers, Save Trees”…We are encouraging authors for paperless online publication which is globally accepted. In the case of future reference, authors can provide our Journal website where all the issues will be available forever online.
Still, have questions? Please contact us anytime at “email@example.com”. We look forward to hearing from you.